Tuesday, July 3, 2012

AN INTRODUCTION

You would think a teacher would be more prepared to be a mother. The ANSWER IS NOT AT ALL. I have taken the classes: Human Growth and Development, Psychology (Child and Adult), etc. I study the different learning styles/techniques and how to implement them. I read what to expect from a child in different phases of his/her life. Hell, I have taught kids from the age of 3 to 20, but I have no answers for my Soon To Be 4 year old son. I love him with every part of me and more, but he DRIVES ME CRAZY! Sometimes I feel more equipped to teach and prepare other people's children than my own.

So, this is what my Blog entails: The life of a teacher and the journey of motherhood. Using what I know and my experiences with other children to ensure the future of my wonderful, inquisitive, energetic son (CW).

No comments:

Post a Comment