Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Child That NEVER STOPS EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the child obesity epidemic in America, I am extremely careful what I feed my son. I don't want him to become another statistic, but most importantly I don't want him to have health problems that CAN BE prevented. But my question is how do you feed a child who is always hungry?


CW eats ALL day long. Every 1-2 hours he is ready for a meal. (Sometimes after he finishes eating a meal he is still hungry). For example, it is only 11:40 and my son has eaten the following:


Breakfast: Orange Juice, Grapes, Orange, Two blueberry muffins, White Milk, Cheerios, and Slice of Lemon

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich, Strawberries, Popcorn, Chocolate Milk, Salad with dressing, Peaches, and Applesauce

(He was still hungry after lunch)


Are these normal eating behaviors? My son's teacher is surprised that he can eat so much and then want more.

I just know that he continues to eat me out of house and home.



No comments:

Post a Comment